Follow me on my weight loss journey with Insanity

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 14 - Fit Test #2

The first day of Insanity, you do the Fit Test to get your baseline to work up from doing as many repetitions as you can in 1 minute.  See how Day 1 went for me here.  As you will read, I didn't make it through the entire workout and I was so worn out that I didn't even count my repetitions so I don't have a base to start.


Today, I did the Fit Test again and I did make it all the way through the DVD and compelted all of the exercises!


Here are my scores:


Switch Kicks = 100
Power Jacks = 50
Power Knees = 70
Power Jumps = 15
Globe Jumps = 10
Suicide Jumps = 13
Push-up Jacks = 15
Low Plank Obliques = 50


If you wonder what any of the above named exercises are, just click on the name and you can see for yourself!  Give 'em a try (after a nice stretch of course) how many can you do??


When I do the Fit Test again in 2 weeks I hope my numbers have improved and I know they have from Day 1 since I didn't even finish that day!


Yay!  Just another day closer to reaching my goals! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment