Follow me on my weight loss journey with Insanity

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 1

I have to admit that I was completely intimidated by the Insanity workout DVD's that sat on my counter for a couple of weeks.  I also didn't think it would be that bad once I started.  I began the warm up on Day 1 and thought, this isn't so bad.  About 10 minutes later I was so focused on not passing out and not throwing up that I lost count of my repetitions and have no idea where my starting line is, but I made it almost all the way through it (I had 4 minutes left and sadly gave up) but, hey, I just had a baby and honestly haven't done any real exercising in years. 

After completing the workout and taking about 30 minutes to recover with the consuption of a gallon of water I was able to appreciate the benefits thats this high intensity workout will bring.  Please follow me on this journey and help keep me on track, knowing that I have to check in with my blog and continue to show you that it can be done will help me stay focused, positive and healthy.  Below, please find my starting stats (measurments to be done later in the week since I dont have the proper tape measure!)

  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Pant Size: 9/11

1 comment:

  1. Lots of luck. My DVD will be here Monday. I am nervous too. I'm the same size as you!

    ReplyDelete