Follow me on my weight loss journey with Insanity

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

3 Mile Run

Since it was so nice out when I got out of work, I decided to go for a run instead of doing my Insanity DVD for today.  My goal was to make it 3 miles, it was tough and I wanted to quit, but I pushed myself and made it the entire 3 miles without stopping!!

I think it was more difficult than I suspected because I was running into the wind the last 1.5 miles and that was tough.  The Falling Waters Trail by Lime Lake was beautiful, as always, but the wind was horrendous!  Also, the lady sitting by the water with the 12 chihuahuas without leashes biting my ankles and tripping me up didn't help either!

I feel great that I finished, I even ended the last leg of the run in a dead sprint, I started that sprint earlier than I should have and ended up sprinting for longer than I wanted but I didn't quit, I didn't pass out, I survived.

My limits and becoming less and less, my goals are becoming larger and larger and they are within my grasp.

Another pound lost, down 5lbs in 2 weeks.

I just got done with dinner and I still have 408 calories I can consume!!! Hahaha, good thing there are no snacks in the house!

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Jen!! You need to sign up for The Warrior Dash!! I'm doing one in July!! Here's a link...http://warriordash.com/register2012_michigan.php
    ~ Melanie Kittel

    ReplyDelete