Follow me on my weight loss journey with Insanity

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 10

BUST!  I have all the common excuses for why I didn't complete my workout tonight but I am sticking by them.


1.  I had to work later than I planned.
2.  I had a slightly cranky and constantly hungry baby girl.
3.  It was 80 degrees in our house and Nick wouldn't let me turn on the air!
4.  We were grilling out and I was enjoying that time with Nick and Madison.


Nick and I both took off of work on Friday and I plan on doing one workout in the morning and one in the evening since one of them is a Recovery and won't take too much exertion.


Also, Saturday I will be attempting a 3 mile run with Kelsie and Amanda on the trail....oh boy!  And I will also do my workout that night too so I think I am OK.


I should have done it last night but sometimes spending quality time with my little family trumps spending 45 min in my bedroom killing it.


Back at it today!

1 comment: