Follow me on my weight loss journey with Insanity

Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 13 - Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs

Please reference my previous post regarding the Pure Cardio workouts, just to recap, they are INSANE! 

So, instead of only doing Pure Cardio this crazy animal has me do Pure Cardio followed by Cardio Abs!  You have to be plum crazy Shaun T!

I guess I should have known what I was getting into with a workout called Insanity!! Haha

I just got done with the 1 hour and 10 minute workout and I am whipped y'all!  I worked all day, went and picked up Madison, put her down for a nap in her crib, checked on the chickens, checked on my crock-pot dinner, fed the dogs and cats, showered, started a load of laundry and did the dishes.  Thank goodness Maddy is a good little napper so Mommy can BREATHE for a minute!!

I really did enjoy the Cardio Abs workout, that's where I feel I need the most work and today is the first day that the focus was on my core.  Felt great and it feels even better to be done for the day ;)

Now, off to sew on patches to our work uniform shirts, feed Madison and eat dinner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment