Follow me on my weight loss journey with Insanity

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 3

I almost didn't do Day 3, not because I didn't want to (haha) but because the DVD wouldn't play in our DVD player, we had to dig out our old small DVD player and when Nick got it to work I was glad and sad at the same time!  That meant I had to do it, NO EXCUSES! But, I knew I would be mad at myself for not completing Day 3, I'm just getting started and need to keep up this pace.

I already feel better about myself, just for doing the work.  I can't see any changes yet in my body but I can definately feel the changes taking place not only physically (last night's circuits have my legs and shoulders feeling the burn!) but also mentally.  I feel great about myself, I am not snacking anymore, eating healthier, which was always hard for me.  I think doing all the work during Insanity makes me consider what I put into my body more.  I dont want to cancel out all that hard work with a few oreos and some cheez-its.  I passed up temptation twice while at work, I was offered McDonald's and pizza and said NO to both!  Those are 2 of my weaknesses but I knew I would feel terrible if I gave into my temptations and ate my past favorites.

So I said no, and I hope to be able to keep up that will-power while getting fit and beyond!

Wish me luck for Day 4, I can hardly walk so I wonder how I will feel while doing Insanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment