Follow me on my weight loss journey with Insanity

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Change of Plans

So, I've decided that I am going to attempt Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, instead of Insanity.

Insanity may be a little too intense for this our of shape girl and also, it takes longer at each workout. I was trying to find something that was challenging, but also less time consuming.  With my busy schedule I feel that this new plan will be easier to stick to.

Wish me luck.....I better change the name of this blog, huh?

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Wondering if you kept up with this? I currently am doing Power 90 (P90, Not P90X.) And was going to suggest looking into getting Power 90 to you. Its the first set of the P90 work outs and is challenging but nothing compared to P90X, Insanity, ect! Its to ease you into the others! I'm at day 28 of it, and getting ready to take my 30 day photo for it and so far Im loving it! I hope that you were able to find something that was perfect for ya! GL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I did not completely finish Insanity. It just was too demanding on my time. I am doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and I have already lost 2 inches off my lower belly/hips and I've only been doing it for 10 days! GL to you and I will be looking for something new after I am done with the 30 Day Shred and that Power 90 sounds perfect! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete